- Connect a Firewire external hard drive to the first Firewire port on the computer.
- Verify that the drive is automatically mounted and an icon appears on the desktop.
- Right-click the drive icon and select Unmount Volume.
- Disconnect the Firewire external hard drive from the computer.
- Repeat for each Firewire port on the computer.
- Verify that the drive icon appears on the desktop.
- Verify that the drive icon disappears when unmounted.
If all actions produce the expected results listed, please submit a 'passed' result.
If an action fails, or produces an unexpected result, please submit a 'failed' result and file a bug. Please be sure to include the bug number when you submit your result.