Suspend/Resume smoke test
Case ID: snr-001
- Open a few applications in on the desktop
- Look at the top-right corner of your screen, you should find the session icon alongside of your user-name, click on it to get a drop-down menu
- Now from the drop-down menu select Suspende
- After about 10 seconds press the power button on your system to resume
- You should be presented with a password prompt; enter your password (not requested using a live environment)
- The desktop loads as before, at the correct resolution, your applications are still running and are be able to connect to the internet
If all actions produce the expected results listed, please submit a 'passed' result.
If an action fails, or produces an unexpected result, please submit a 'failed' result and file a bug. Please be sure to include the bug number when you submit your result.