Verify Screen Functionality
Case ID: pem-001
This tests that ubuntu works with an external screen
- Boot the computer with the screen pluged in
- The login screen loads normally
- Log into the computer
- The desktop wallpaper and panels are displayed as normal
- Open the settings manager, then open the display settings (might be called "monitor" or "display")
- Change the screen resolution by selecting a different resolution from the Resolution dropdown list.
- Press 'Apply'
- The new resolution is set correctly and the screen is still visible
If all actions produce the expected results listed, please submit a 'passed' result.
If an action fails, or produces an unexpected result, please submit a 'failed' result and file a bug. Please be sure to include the bug number when you submit your result.